₹ 450.00 - ₹ 249.00
(as of Jun 03,2021 00:04:36 UTC – Details)
Gravels are one of the most important parts of the aquarium because they keep water fresh and healthy long and long time by absorbing all the was they work as a good biological filter because most of the healthy bacteria grow between them they work as a great part in decoration these provide a very healthy environment to plant and fishes,These can add extra beauty in your garden, lawn and even to your potted plant or aquariums; It could also be used as an accent to aquariums, water gardens, ponds and terrariums
High Quality Sand Gravel
Goofy Tails sand gravel is high quality sand gravels, which are non-toxic; Their natural attribute will make them last longer.
Bring an Earthen Beauty to Your Decor
Bring an earthen beauty to your decor with these natural, black and black finish sugar sand gravel and can be utilized in many decorations and will wonderfully embellish nature-themed surroundings
Keeps Water Fresh and Healthy
Gravels are one of the most important parts of the aquarium because They keep water fresh and healthy long and long time by absorbing all the waste.
Good Biological Filter
They work as a good biological filter because most of the healthy bacteria grow between them.
How to Use Goofy Sand Gravel
1. Open the package carefully
2. Empty the sand in a bucket. Only fill 1/3 bucket at max with sand
3. The sand needs to be cleaned and washed properly with regular water
4. Place a pipe in the bucket and let it fill. Keep shaking the sand with your hand or with the pipe.
5. Let the water overflow from the bucket and moving the sand with your hand. This
6. This process needs to be done clean water starts to overflow
7. Now, the sand is ready to be put in the aquarium
8. Please note that only 1 -2 inch sand is required in your aquarium for easy maintenance
9. Before pouring the sand please turn off your filters and remove your fish so that they do not get hurt while pouring the sand.
10. Once you put in the sand, please level it out and give 10 minutes to settle.
11. You can now turn on the filter
12. You may need to do a partial water change in case the sand was not washed properly
13. Gradually put the fish back in the aquarium
Healthy Environment For Plant & Fishes
Good Biological Filter
Keep Water Fresh and Healthy
Available in Different Color & Sizes
High Quality & Non-Toxic
Available in 2kg,5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg pack
Work as a Good Biological Filter Because Most of The Healthy Bacteria Grow Between Them
Empty the sand in a bucket and wash till all the dirt is out. Then put in aquarium
Important Part of Aquarium Because They Keep Water Fresh & Healthy Long and Long Time By Absorbing All The Waste
This sand can also be used for garden plantation and can also be used in planted tanks